Be a Part of the Transportation Research Forum* (TRF) 60th Diamond Jubilee!
Join transportation practitioners, regulators and researchers from the DC region and across the nation as they gather in Washington, D.C. May 2 – 4, 2019. Attendees will learn the best in current transportation research, applied practices and innovations which are impacting public sector policy initiatives, enhancing existing markets, and creating new market opportunities to meet current demands and future expectations in the transportation arena.
About the Conference
Through a combination of plenary sessions, notable speakers, research presentations and policy discussions, transportation professionals from a cross-section of modes and sectors will come together to share ideas, explore current research and policy issues, and build networks.
Field trips before and after the conference program will take you behind the scenes to several DC-based transportation systems and facilities.
Registration for the 60th Annual Transportation Research Forum is now open!
- Register today
- Early bird rates are in effect until March 15th, so register today to get the best deal!
- Podium Session Full Paper Submissions and Poster Submission Due: 31 March 2019
- Pre-Registration Closes: 19 April 2019
- Conference Dates: 2-3 May 2019
- Tours on May 2nd & 4th, 2019