Join transportation practitioners, researchers, academics, and students for the 63rd International Meeting of the Transportation Research Forum in St. Louis, MO – the AG Coast of America – from April 7th to 9th 2022! Attendees will learn the best in current transportation research, applied practices and innovation, with a chance to explore the city’s rich transportation history.
About the Conference
Through a combination of notable speakers, research presentations, and policy discussions, transportation practitioners, regulators, and academics from multiple modes and sectors will converge to share ideas, explore current research and policy issues, and build networks.
Tours will be available for attendees to see first-hand the operations of St. Louis transportation systems and facilities, including Anheuser-Busch InBev, America’s Central Port, and Melvin Price Locks & Dam.
A special Skyline Dinner Riverboat Cruise at the Gateway Arch will be held on Friday night with expert speakers showcasing the AG Coast of America.
Learn more about these fascinating tours here.
Special Thanks to our Premier Sponsor
Interesting in sponsoring? Click here for more information!
Registration is open now! Various options and pricing tiers available.
- Graduate Student Delegate Application Due: TBD
- Academic and Practitioner Abstract Submission Due: 13 November 2021
- Podium Session Full Paper or Poster Due: 10 February 2022
- Graduate Student Abstract Submission Due: 19 February 2022
- Early and Author Registration Ends: 12 March 2022
- Graduate Student Full Paper or Poster Due: 26 March 2022
- Regular Registration Ends: 2 April 2022
- Conference: 7 to 9 April 2022