About the Conference
The Transportation Research Forum presents the best of current research and practice, emphasizing innovation and quantified experience. TRF is the foremost world-wide gathering of academic researchers, practitioners, graduate students, top research think tanks and industry technology developers.
Join us for our diamond jubilee as we celebrate 60 years of collaboration of the best minds in transportation.
· Author Registration: 9 March 2019 – Past Due!
· Early Registration deadline: 15 March 2019
· Podium Session Full Paper Submissions Due: 31 March 2019
· Poster or Graduate Student Program Full Paper Submissions Due: April 15, 2019
· Pre-Registration closes: 19 April 2019
· Conference Dates: 2-3 May 2019
Papers are accepted through the online submission tool.
· .docx/.doc file formats are accepted
· If you are unable to access the online submittal portal, email your final paper as a .doc/.docx file to email@example.com.
· Papers must be in English of up to 20 pages in conference paper format
· Paper content must be original and relevant to the conference.
· Authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables.
· Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
Post Conference Publication and Indexing
TRF 2019 proceedings will be published on the TRF website, www.trforum.org. Authors are invited to submit their papers for inclusion and publication in the Journal of the Transportation Research Forum included in RETREC, published by Elsevier. Submissions to be considered for publication in the Journal of the Transportation Research Journal should be submitted at https://trforum.org/journal-of-the-trf/jtrfsubmissions/.