Join transportation practitioners, researchers, academics, and students for the 63rd International Meeting of the Transportation Research Forum in St. Louis, MO – the AG Coast of America – from April 7th to 9th 2022! Attendees will learn the best in current transportation research, applied practices, and innovation, with a chance to explore the city’s rich transportation history.
About the Conference
The conference is an In-Person conference on the University of Missouri – St. Louis campus.
Through a combination of notable speakers, research presentations, and policy discussions, transportation practitioners, regulators, and academics from multiple modes and sectors will converge to share ideas, explore current research and policy issues, and build networks.
- Keynote speaker: Nick Powers, EVP, UNCOMN
- Panel Discussions: panel discussions related to transportation history, planning, policy, disruption; and agriculture logistics.
- Concurrent Presentation sessions: concurrent sessions for research from academics, practitioners, and graduate students related to policies, trends, COVID disruption, current issues, and innovations.
- Poster presentations: Academic and graduate students will present research in progress in poster sessions.
- Networking: Opportunities abound throughout the conference as well as the Thursday evening mixer and Friday evening dinner cruise.
- A special Skyline Dinner Riverboat Cruise at the Gateway Arch will be held on Friday night with expert speakers showcasing the AG Coast of America.
- Tours are available for attendees to see first-hand the operations of St. Louis transportation systems and facilities, including Anheuser-Busch InBev, America’s Central Port, and Melvin Price Locks & Dam. Learn more about these fascinating tours here.
Registration is open now!
The Annual International Meeting is attractively priced, with the Awards Luncheon, continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and riverboat dinner cruise included in the total conference registration fee. The cost for TRF members is $225 ($275 for non-members) and $100 for student members ($120 for non-member students).
Thursday and Saturday tours are priced separately at $25 each, per participant.
Those paying the non-member price automatically receive a one-year membership in TRF. A special price for attendees residing in the St. Louis metropolitan area will be made available several months before the event.
Special Thanks to our Premier Sponsor
And our Generous Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring? Click here for more information!
Enjoy Our Host Campus
University of Missouri - St. Louis
Awards in the following categories will be awarded:
- Herbert O. Whitten TRF Service Award
- Best Student Agricultural Paper
- Best Paper
- Best Poster
- Best Student Paper
- Distinguished Transportation Researcher
- President’s Award
- John W. “Jack” Barriger Research Award