Transportation Research Forum’s 2021 annual meeting will be held virtually over three days for two hours in the morning followed by another two hours later in the day.
Registration is now open! Our name includes the word “Forum” and unlike other virtual conferences, we want to actively engage registrants to foster debate in a virtual meeting format. This will not be a passive webinar. Sessions will be tightly choreographed in hour-long blocks to keep things exciting and minimize “Zoom fatigue.”
We have a varied set of sessions and “virtual posters” on the hot topics of the day, including;
- The effects of the pandemic
- Multiple sessions on agricultural transportation
- Incentivizing ridesharing to manage congestion
- Highway financing
- Logistics and freight
- Managing the curb
- Using big data to estimate values of time
- Conference fees are modest and members receive a discount equivalent to their 2021 membership fee.
Upgrade to a “member plus” registration that includes participation in the first annual debate, a backstage pass to meet with the distinguished transportation researcher, and a networking event.
TRF is also pleased to announce that the 63rd annual meeting will be held in person in St. Louis on April 7-9, 2022. St. Louis was the site of TRF’s first annual meeting in December 1960.