Be a Part of the Transportation Research Forum* (TRF) 61st Annual Meeting!
Join transportation practitioners, regulators and researchers from the DC region and across the nation as they gather in Jersey City, NJ March 12-13, 2020. Attendees will learn the best in current transportation research, applied practices and innovations which are impacting public sector policy initiatives, enhancing existing markets, and creating new market opportunities to meet current demands and future expectations in the transportation arena.
About the Conference
Through a combination of plenary sessions, notable speakers, research presentations and policy discussions, transportation professionals from a cross-section of modes and sectors will come together to share ideas, explore current research and policy issues, and build networks.
We are excited to announce our Friday keynote speaker: Kevin Corbett, NJ Transit Executive Director!
Field trips before and after the conference program will take you behind the scenes to several NY-based transportation systems and facilities.
- Registration is open now through 28 February 2020.
- Early bird registration ends 15 February 2020.
- Registration rates at the door will be significantly higher.
- Abstract Submission Due: 1 November, 2019
- Early Registration Deadline: 15 February, 2020
- Podium Session Full Paper Due: 10 February, 2020
- Poster or Graduate Student Full Paper Due: 24 February, 2020
- Registration Closes: 28 February, 2020
- Conference: 12-13 March, 2020